We depend on donations and volunteers to help us!
If you would like to share, just let us know, and we'll ask our volunteer coordinator to get in touch. We would be delighted to see you at any of our facilities!
We want to thank all of our sponsors and community partners:
Kroger Foundation $5,000
Witte Brothers Trucking Company $500
Certified Performance and Auto Repair $575
Troy Rotary Club for the construction of a back patio and landscape
Cuivre River Electric Operation Round up $2,000
Ameren UE $1,000
HOW TO GIVE?
In 2009, Lincoln County Council on Aging, a 501 (c) (3) status foundation, served 130,007 meals to our elderly and disabled neighbors in Lincoln County, Missouri. A wide variety of recreational, social, and healthy living activities were also provided. The major funding sources are:
• Actively seeking grants from both private and government sources.
• The United Way
• Contributions by those receiving meals.
• Donations from individuals, companies, and organizations, who recognize the vital resource that the Lincoln County Council on Aging has become to our community,
• The Legacy Program, one of the greatest rewards of giving to the Legacy Endowment is the knowledge that the gift, regardless of size or form, will continue to assist
LCCOA meet the needs of Lincoln County Seniors well into the future.
With the current economic conditions, donations have become an even more important corner stone of our funding stream. Your tax deductible contributions will allow us to continue to provide the valuable healthy meals, social/recreational activities, and healthy living activities so important to those served.
Partnering with the Lincoln County Council on Aging as an Individual
• Remember that as a 501 (c) (3) status foundation, your tax deductible donations stay in Lincoln County.
• You can choose to target specific needs for your donation with a gift to:
General Endowment – a gift to this fund will be used to supplement the operating budget (excluding salaries) as deemed fit by the Executive Director
Home Delivery Endowment-. A gift to the home delivery endowment can be used to purchase food, delivery supplies, coolers, and other supplies, and to maintain vehicles
Facilities Endowment – a gift to the facilities endowment can be used towards building repair and up keep, as well as purchasing furnishings and equipment
Bits and Pieces about donating to the Lincoln County Council on Aging
• All donations, big or small, can make a difference to a friend, neighbor, or family member living in Lincoln County.
• A donation of even $6.50 will provide a healthy, nutritionally, balanced meal. A donation of $650 will allow for 100 meals to be delivered to those who cannot travel to one of our centers, due to failing health.
• The Lincoln County Council on Aging is an exceptional way for civic and fraternal organizations to support their neighbors and grow fellowship. Working as an organization to host special events is limited only by the imagination of the members, in finding creative ways to advance an organization’s ownership in their community, and to support a vital community need.
• Periodic internal giving is another way for civic/fraternal organizations to use their strength in numbers to make a difference.